bliggity blog

Saturday, 23 July 2016

searching for Sabbath





I have learned that mourning is a time for dance....

there is a dance for sorrow just is there is a dance for joy

I dance in the footsteps of those who have gone before me

my tears are a salty waterfall 

that moves in the light of their shadows 

 tiny splashes of silver and white

it is not to celebrate their lives that I dance

though I do cherish their lives-

I dance because the sorrow is so great 

that I cannot help but move my broken self

in recognition

There is a natural beauty in a dance of sorrow

and I have learned to find it's rhythm within me
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep peace of the running wave to you.
Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the gentle night to you.
Moon and stars pour their healing light on you

peace blogger

bloggers who comment back

google translate

Translate