bliggity blog

Monday, 12 August 2013

24 August



nine hundred and sixty moments

of gratitude
~~~


1





I walked today in the summer sunshine paying a call at the community gardens

this little moth lit on the zinnia

I believe it is a heart and dart moth

 identifying moths is a tedious business  however

 I did the best I could and left it at that

2

banking over a north east wind
sailing on a summer breeze
skipping over the ocean like a stone



3
kite-surfers on dog beach







4

soft light in my living room windows





5

 farmer's markets



No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep peace of the running wave to you.
Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the gentle night to you.
Moon and stars pour their healing light on you

peace blogger

bloggers who comment back

google translate

Translate